(509) 374-1554
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
I Need An Attorney!

About Us

Our Firm's History
Our Attorney

Mia Mendoza

I have over 22 years of experience handling both felony and misdemeanor matters.  As a former deputy prosecutor, you can be assured that my team will provide you with a well-rounded and vigorous defense. 

My firm has a proven record of success and results, and my reputation as a zealous advocate with tremendous integrity is well established in the Tri-Cities community. ​

Why Our Clients Choose Us

We work tirelessly to provide our clients with the best results possible. Having practiced in the Tri-Cities area for countless years, Mrs. Mia Mendoza has gained invaluable experience that greatly benefits her clients. We understand how any criminal charge can negatively impact your life. That’s why we are here to help.

 Mendoza Law is dedicated to our clients and will help guide you through this difficult time. You deserve a defense attorney who will not only give you the best criminal defense possible, but who also listens to what you have to say. Mia Mendoza is that attorney. 

Client Consultations
Positive Outcomes
Clients Served
Years' Experience

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer free consultations?

Yes, we do! Please fill out our contact form here, or call our office at (509) 374-1554 to schedule a consultation with our attorneys. 

Do you have Spanish speaking staff?

Si, hablamos espanol. Click here to switch to our Spanish website, or call us at (509) 374-1554 for assistance. 

I have an outstanding warrant. What can I do?

Warrants can usually be quashed by posting bail, asking the court for the warrant to be quashed, or turning yourself in. Please contact us to discuss your best options.

I've just been arrested for DUI. What do I do?

Drivers arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) usually have just seven days to request a DOL administrative hearing. Please contact us at (509) 374-1554 for more information and to discuss your next steps. 

I've recently been charged with an assault DV charge. What are my options?

If the court has imposed a no contact order or conditions of release, you must strictly follow those conditions to avoid making the situation worse. Please contact our office at (509) 374-1554 for more information and to discuss your options moving forward. 

What should I do if the police or other law enforcement contacts me?

In most cases, you have the right to remain silent. Contact our office immediately before providing any statements to law enforcement. 

My license has been suspended. How do I get it back?

You have options. Please contact our office to discuss your specific circumstances, and we can help guide you through the process of getting your license back, including requesting a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO) hearing if necessary. 

The Mendoza Law Office Team

  • Mia Mendoza

  • Lorena Gomez

    Office Manager/Secretaria Legal
Are You Ready to Get Started on Your Defense?

Let us help you! Call Now : (509) 374-1554

·   Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM